The Camping Trip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saturday, 2nd weekend of April

2 posters

Go down

Saturday, 2nd weekend of April  Empty Saturday, 2nd weekend of April

Post by Nathan.W Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:43 pm

I don't know why I'm making this post since only Jeff will see it. But some ideas for this Saturday pending weather are digging a fire pit and setting up a fire ring, then christening said pit. A camp out to test out gear, mostly Andy's new tent and making sure gear is in good condition. Brewery Tour, this idea sounds fun and a nice change of pace. Finding a good restaurant to eat food and drink alcohol at. Play magic and get drunk together. All of these ideas sound good and fun to me, but we need to keep in mind we'd either have Ryan and Carson or no Ryan.

Nathan.W

Back to top Go down

Saturday, 2nd weekend of April  Empty Re: Saturday, 2nd weekend of April

Post by Jeff Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:57 pm

The weather looks very cold/wet. A fire pit sounds awesome, but maybe this is not the weekend for that. Additionally, I have no interest in camping in this type of weather. A couple weeks from now, such an activity could be a lot of fun.

The brewery tour should be a nice way to limber up in the afternoon. Andy mentioned Milwaukee Brewing Company and Big Bay Brewing Company. I've haven't had beer from either, but both look promising. Maybe no Ryan on this one?

I made a list of 5-10 potential restaurants we could go to, but I wrote it on a post-it note and gave that note to Maria... will get back to you on that list. I think we would bring Ryan + Carson on this one.

MTG + drinking is the perfect way to end the night.

Jeff
Admin

https://thecampingtrip.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan.W Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:51 pm

Almost certainly will not have Ryan for the tour, but will for the restaurant. It sounds like the Milwaukee Brewing Company is the one we're hitting, I don't know when the tour is tho.
Yeah I guess it wouldn't be as fun camping in cold wet weather as it would be drinking and passing out on Ryan's floor Sad I look forward to doing this however. And SEW MUCH mtg.
And food. Delicious food. So much food.

Nathan.W

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down