The Camping Trip
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brainstorm Future Destinations

2 posters

Go down

Brainstorm Future Destinations Empty Brainstorm Future Destinations

Post by Jeff Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:08 am

The Badlands
Appalachia
The Tetons

Jeff
Admin

https://thecampingtrip.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Brainstorm Future Destinations Empty Re: Brainstorm Future Destinations

Post by Nathan.W Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:19 pm

I really like the badlands as an idea for a couple reasons, but my main issue with it is that if we go mid summer we'll run into a few problems. Mainly triple digit heat and severe thunderstorms. The best time would be early-mid autumn but that's also the most popular time to go so we might run into more people. I'm not against the idea at all, but I want to take the heat and weather into consideration.

Nathan.W

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan.W Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:23 pm

Speaking of future camping trips would any one be interested in doing shorter trips before the big one? I know Andy said he likes having something to look forward to and I'm the same way. I'm not sure what everyone's availability is but I'd love to do a 2-3 day trip someplace just to hang out and get more use out of our gear. I wouldn't care who came either if Jeff wants to bring Maria or Ryan (Like he'll ever read these forums! Razz) wanted to bring Stephanie thats fine.

Nathan.W

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:09 am

I have off from March 23-31. However, I have a family obligation on Saturday, 3/23.

Other than that, I have no weekdays off before summer and would be limited to only a Friday/Saturday night trip.

Jeff
Admin

https://thecampingtrip.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum